Very good afternoon to everyone.lol.just like a speaking in front of public.haha.okay,today,something has changed~~~erm..that is the web counter!haha.yeah!by a "little night",the number rose up from 90+ ,and now,I got about 105 audience.that's so marvelous?does it?haha.maybe someone is viewing my blog so many times but who cares,I love viewers but I hate haters.haha.okay,I am going to be nuts again.I am wondering.do i have any audiences from other countries,such as..er..wherever!huh!I can't think any countries while enjoying something I never had and now i got it.haha.erm,okay,that's so idiot to celebrate for getting more viewers.haha.
what's the matter with the ghost app in my blog?actually,i tried to look for a very haunted app.maybe the one looks like facing the sorrow,or maybe something just like dead romeo application to put in my blog,so,it will looks little bit haunted.haha.did anyone know where to find such apps?I was so dizzy to look for it for 24 hours,sitting in front the pc,lappy just to look for it.that's so ridiculous!haha.
another things are,I was thinking what shirt to be wore while taking the result soon?OMG!the senior assistant of student affairs of my school has told us to wear just like formal cloth.lol.just like ball dresses.haha.so,i have to get ready with some formal cloth..OMG!I feel like I dont want to go there.this freaks me out!okay!plus,i think my hearbeat will not let me go there,taking the result.maybe someone else is going for me.huhu.plus,i am still wondering when is the real date to take the result.OMG!"riyan,why dont you just ask for you auntie?she's working with ministry of education of Malaysia in BPHS.so,maybe she knows that".NO WAY!I never greeted her before,plus,I didn't add her yet on FB.so,maybe I can ask his son a favor about this but,no no no.haha.got so many reason why I cant talk to him.I dont know how to tell him.maybe he will be yelling at me.urghh!I am going to eat anyone who is yelling at
No comments:
Post a Comment