Pages

$$wElcOmetOtHisbLoG$$

ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this blog~!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A letter to jerky~!

                                Dear,someone who doesn't know anything.I'm telling you something.IF you don't know us,so,I wish you to stop commenting us.say anything once when you are so into us!or,if you still do that,I will call you fool,retarded!come on,one says you are leader but not for my friend who is as same as your race.I think you look so retarded than a very silly ***.I don't want to make an untruth story.but you make me to write bout your story.a very unbelievable story!so,stop doing that jerky job if you want to keep your name safe!we are who we are and we have right to do whatever we want to as long as we're still in our place.but,you are not more than just a guest,maybe a special guest.but,you commenting like a very good judge~that's so retarded to people just like you are!you,yourself who makes your reputation down!because you talk like an ******!do you put your brain on your marrowbones?shit!
                                 You are th one who suppose to look yourself in the mirror,not us!is that the way of a leader?you aren't but just a fool,yeah.so,you shall speak like that!bastard!you and your pal are just the same!you both are retarded!I hope that I can stop saying that word but I can't and totally can't!urgh!!fools like you don't have to talk!fools like you should be in the jail now!or in somewhere that we'll never reach there!I wish you will never reach here anymore or in front of us!please never expose yourself in front of us!we hate you,cause you didn't respect us!such people you are!talking about you just make me to freak out.so,I think it's better if I stop now and just forget bout you.I wish you get the punishment soon!God is fair!that's all.take your word back or experience those punishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment