arghh..this foggy night makes me tired!!!urghh!!!actually,I wanna do something other than FB-ing,blogging and others but health stops me to do so.so,I am just online~lol..btw,I am looking for something....i mean,application that can be used to make-up my blog so it will looks soooooo good.LOL.OMG!I never dream to have more than hundred readers of my blog~!...meaningless~okay~haha.stop laughing now!the most important thing is to look for an application that can be used to make my blog looks cool!!!just like real ghost application or something else?does anyone has a great idea?help me please!I have stalked my friend's blog and theirs are awesome!!!!i am so jealous with them..I am not such a great blogger boy!!
who cares?haha.this is me,this is my life.my life live who I am.so,I am not going to be others.I love something haunted,just like grave,ghost,supernatural,magical,unique,mystery and has artistic effect,artistic value and so on.for example,something that is coming from the past time and looks haunted,such as an old mansion.when we hear that,we'll be imaging an old house,leaved by old folks,old generations or maybe they have died.and now they are waking again to live there,staying there and look after their lovely mansion!LOL.does it sound creepy?haha.has anyone seen something like that?haha.maybe?who knows?for example,there's a mansion in America which was told by peoples that there were ghosts living overthere,in the house and the most luck one will be able to see them,walking in their home sweet home without cares anyone at their surrounding and sometimes they play with anyone who lives with them,in the house.okay,this scares me a lot because I didn't switch the lamp on.okay,it was broken.LOL.okay.finished about the scary apps!
now,Im going to talk about the speed of our websites!I've to talk about this seriously because this can damage others(not related)..haha..this is my result :
No comments:
Post a Comment