Pages

$$wElcOmetOtHisbLoG$$

ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this blog~!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A very late letter

                                Today,there's nothing happened.I mean,yeah,there's something but not much.just like watching some dramas,talking with my cousins.that's so great to me mostly to relief myself from boringness and pain!but,there's n great dramas exactly cause my dearies family like to watch some dramas but those were not Malay movies.maybe yes,they were but not soo much!on 3rd of Feb 2011,my best cuz went home.he had gone to his home at KL.so,now,Im alone again!LOL!
                                 but,I had a good story of mine,I was greeted by one of my classmate just now.we're not so close but enough to say that we're good friend,not a close friend nor a best friend.but,i was so happy because at least,I knew that my friends still remember me.I wasn't lost in their minds yet~^_^.but,we're not talking for a very long time.but,that's enough to me and thanks to him for holla me just now.Im so appreciate it!really-really appreciate it!I miss you my friends!^_^!but,I really regret because I couldn't talk like who I am with you just now.I had tried to be myself,talking like they talk to each others.I mean,we were not using "aku,kau" but just using "name language".****!I acted so fool!I am so regret and sorry for not talking just like who I am.I had also tried to talk in Kelantanese Language but failed.but,hopefully one day I can use them all and can be the first to talk with.not be greeted by them,but I will be greeting them.hopefully.hope this isn't just a hope.but a hope that will come true or truly come true.sorry guys for making all of you disappointed.what kind of friend I am?I keep wishing but never tried to make it true!I am a bad friend!my Goodness!!what I suppose to do now?help me and help us!or maybe just hep me!(!_!)

No comments:

Post a Comment