Very goodnight to you guys.haha.I keep smiling while viewing my "paradise-look alike" blog.haha.paradise?haha.I don't think so,actually.but just like you get into a sorrow,full of darkness.grave?that's my blog's background.LOL.nobody is going to the grave,because no one has true guts to join those spiritual creations.they said no but yeah,they are going to live in there,until the earth come to its end.Am I right?I mean,until the world is meeting hereafter.
Actually,this is not what I am going to talk about.but about the ghost apps that I have put in my blog.I have put those apps in my blog because I think it is cool!I think so,just look around it,there are bats,darkness bats and ghost~~wuuu~~~this is sooooo haunted and these apps make this blog looks so haunted.haha.but not so really,because the ghost looks so "innocent",not haunting the viewers.LOL.but its okay than to you haunted sound or true ghost image.I wonder that I will not have any audiences of my blog if I use those things.haha.okay.I am so sleepy now,plus,my room got no lamp,I mean,it's come to be malfunction!what a jerky thing!cant read and cant do anything that is need to use the lamp.what gas is used to make this lamp?LOL.okay.I have nothing more to say.so,hope you will enjoy reading this post and please do lik
ur blog is haunting me. seriously :P
ReplyDeleteyeah?I feel like I wanna shot those bats!haha
ReplyDeleteyeah, so what r u waiting for? take a gun and shoot them! :D
ReplyDeletehey..something happened with my blog..suddenly,I can see those apps clearly..
ReplyDelete