Pages

$$wElcOmetOtHisbLoG$$

ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this blog~!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A letter on 05:00PM~

                               Dear God,why I'm not him in her life?why not me who makes her happy all of her seconds?why not me who suppose to give her a "banquet" of LOVE?why not me who suppose to care about her all day?why him and not me?can't we live together?I know.I'm not good looking at,not a famous one,not a clever one or good one for her.but,why can't be anywhere for her?why him?I'm so tired to think about this but will never forget it!I know that I'm not him to love her.I'm not him to say "ILY" to her and ask for her hands.but,can't she just forget about him and choose me?I know,I'm not as rich as him so I can't buy her a banquet of flowers,or a very tasty "cadbury",or..maybe spend her a very delightful candle light dinner.but,she never look into my heart,I guess.maybe I'm just a friend for her and not more than a friend.
                                The real story is,today,she has greeted me on Facebook.I'm so happy because I thought that she has forgot about me.that's because she removed me before and now,she added me again.I keep lauding her though she's pretending about it,I mean,she's pretending that she's not beauty whereas she's exactly beauty.anyways,I don't look a girl just based on her looks,but also how she behaves herself.but,finally,I came out from that simple chatting.I have told her that if she's not pretty,no way to be one's belongs.I talk about her ex.then,she said that she was played by her ex.she decried herself for loving a guy who doesn't love her.then,I asked her if had she forget about him,then,I got the answer.she just said,"hehehehehehehe".a very meaningful smile because that's too much for me to know that she had not forget him yet and yet,she's still love him.but,just,he never love her and maybe never!because he's too blind to see her love.her sincerely love,love that makes me hurt.yeah!it hurts me sooo much and I'll never pretend about it.why can't she just foregt him and choose me?I'm not hoping that she will love me because LOVE is God's secret that only God knows it!I have told her that I love her but,who knows,she's not my mate or soul mate.maybe,I suppose to just let her go,loving his mr.right!plus,an adage,IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY THAT'S NOT YOURS,YOU SUPPOSE TO LET HIM/HER GOES AND CONTINUE THIS LIFE HAPPILY.plus,a malay adage,"BUNGA BUKAN SEKUNTUM,KUMBANG BUKAN SEEKOR".LOL.
so,If your love failed,don't give up,there are more love,that's unexpected,waiting us to come for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment