Pages

$$wElcOmetOtHisbLoG$$

ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this blog~!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

letter again~!

I recognized something about my blog,i mean,my post..LOL..there's something wrong especially bout those posts..err..yeah..I told you..LOL..i mean,something Im "so syok" while writing in English until I get into "Syok Sendiri"..now I realized..no one is perfect at all..even the greatest supermodel n the world..cause loveliness didn't make one to be perfect..same goes to me..after I read my posts again,I had found that there are soooo many grammar errors..one of those errors that I mostly recognized and hate was the title of one of my post...that was "A NEVER UNDLIVERED LETTER"..see that?LOL..that shame a lot!coz it supposed to be "a never DELIVERED letter"..LOL..coz when I put "un",it will be "undelivered" and that will change the meaning..LOL..
my Goodness..that made me so weak!
fools!that's why I never ever dream to be a teacher,or in specific way,an English teacher as my mom wish..cause I know,I,myself isn't good in English..so,how to teach "my students" in English?maybe I can write,and talk,but I am not a good English listener..cause I'm....not like other normal peoples..I'm weird...totally weird..plus,I think my appearance will not help me to be a great teacher ever..students wont obey to me,my instructions..LOL..
dear mother,I hope you will understand me..to be a teacher or lecturer isn't my ambition...but,to be a great scientist my ambition,real ambition,forever!cause Im inspired by avicenna,the greatest scientist ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment