tapi.....erm..nak citer kat korang pun,,aku tak berapa nak ingat ngan mimpi tu..aku tak ingat aku gie mana atau apa yang berlaku sepanjang mimpi tu..
......................................................................................................................................
wahhh...sedeyhnyer biler kite dah takde kawan yang nak sembang ngan kite an??kalau ada pun,takleh jumpa,hang out sebab dorank duk jauhhhhhh sangat,erm...tak la jauh sangat..Terengganu jer..huhu..tapi,ape boleh buat..aku nie rapat tahap cipan nak mampus ker ngan classmate aku???duhhh...aku tak taw la dorank ade TERbace ke tak belog aku yang sememangnya tak professional nie..huhu..adakah classmate aku fikir yang aku tak suka dorang and now am forgetting them all by posting nothing on the class group's wall?if they're,I will say that they are sooo wrong!I love them even they hurt me a lot..I miss them even they dont miss me though for a second..I want to meet them although I will just shut when Im facing them and they never wished to meet me again..I love my classmates tak kira klasmet dari skolah kat klantan or skolah kat terengganu..all of them make me happy and "leave" away my probs~!but,I'm who I am..so,please never asked me to cange my behaviour...I'm just trying to behave myself in school so peoples wouldn't negative thinking of me as a student..plus,a student supposed to behave themselves,right?in addition,I used to be who I am since I was a kid..maybe one says Im weird..but,who cares?this is me,I am who I am and will never ever trapped in someone's attitude..
Richard Barch has said,
"your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible,but the mark of a fakes messiah"
forget this if you dont get it..LOL..
anyhow,miss you my classmate!!!:)
*xtaw la sejak bila aku berani cenggini...HAHAHA...
No comments:
Post a Comment