Pages

$$wElcOmetOtHisbLoG$$

ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this blog~!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a never undelivered letter~

Dear My Classmates,


Greetings,how are you guys,girls?hopefully all of you are always fine.how do you spend your days after "retired" from school?I'm sure that some of you have applied for a job and working.am I right?actually,thats not my point for why I write this for you guys,girls.I,definitely,want to apologize for all of my wrong doings toward you guys,girls.I'm sorry for not being friendly to you.maybe I had but you just didn't recognize it.never mind.but,I'm totally begging you.please,if you can't forgive me,at least,please never hate me.I hate myself cause I never tried to be a good friend,classmate for you.I'm sure that I'm the worst friend ever,right?I never ever became a great friend to you.I'm not a good classmate,indeed.


I have tried to be friendly,talk to you,share something with you,share feelings and do whatever a friend supposed to do but I have failed to do those things!Actually,the reason why can't I be friendly to you is I do not know how to talk to you.I'm always wishing that one day,I will be a good friend to you,talk to you,doing things that a good friend does like while I was in my old school in Terengganu.I miss that moment.my friend and I went home together,we talked in class,helped teacher,played,shared something,did homeworks,discussed and a lot of things.and until now,we're still connected to each others.but,why can't I do that to you guys?


guys,now,I'm into in klantanese language for lil bit,though i can't write in klantanese yet.but,its enough to get what are you saying and able to reply you in the same way,in klantanese.right?another problem is,I unable to talk like why I am.I mean,my polite way of speaking makes you uncomfortable to talk with me,right?I'm a different one in school and home.I'm a 'good' boy in school,using "awak,saya".yuks!but in home,in FB,out of school,I'm using "aku,kau,mu".I used to be like that.so way when I'm talking to my old friends.except when I'm talking to a girl.I will spontaneously use "awak,saya" but in some case or if the girl starts it first,I'm sure I will use that.LOL.


I don't know either any of you will read this post or not.or maybe no one will,but it enough to relief me from pain.but,I hope,you guys,please never ever bait me,hate me or dismiss me!a friend in need is a friend indeed.yes!I'm not a good friend.you guys asked me to ***** but I refused.that doesn't mean that I hate you,but,I'm just avoiding myself from such thing.no such thing in my life,ever!I don't know your houses,so I can't go to your house to talk or share or doing anything.I don't have your phone numbers,so I can't text,keep in touch with you.I do have only a lil bit of guts,so,I will shut when I'm facing you.In short,I'm not a good friend.


class,actually,I wanted to apologize in the last days of school,before we were sitting for the examination.but,I didn't have courage to do so.that time,you were playing,cheering,enjoying cause the school will ends up.some of you went home earlier.but I was waiting.waited for my turn to talk,apologize..but I had failed!totally failed!maybe I look like a cruel one.but in fact,I love all of my friends,either thee are my old friends or my new friends.I don't know how to face you when we meet soon on march,to take our results.I'm so freaking out about everything.at last but not least,sorry for troubling you in my illness.talking about my health....forget about it!every of creations will return to the CREATOR one day.right?anyways,I wish you enjoy your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment