Dear Mimos,
sebenarnya aku terfikir nak buat novel..haha..otak tengah banyak idea sekarang..tapi aku rasa malas..tapi aku kena buat!!!!sebab kata salah seorang professor yang pernah aku jumpe,dia jumpe aku dan kiteorang saling jumpe or whatever je la,kerjaya yang paling sesuai dengan aku ialah sama ada menjadi seorang sasterawan atau scientist!fuhh!dua-dua aku minat tu beb!!!haha..tapi kalau minat,semua kena cube an?belum cube belum taw..plus,an adage,"A rolling stone gather no more"..so,we have to try than never..it's better than being a lil kiddy in a quiet,shut room..lols..okay,thats my own adage..haha.
apa-apa pun,guys,if you want to read my novels that I'll make,please feels free to take an overview after my extraordinary blog..lol..this is really-really simple blog right?I dont mind..like my friend has said,"simple doesnt mean that you are poor"..but to live a wealthy life with arrogant is absolutely to show that you are poor~!
damn!haha..plus,money will not bring us to heaven,but heaven will welcome those who has spent their money for good deeds :)
anyways,we back to our topic,about the novel that I'lll be writing about..haha..the novels is exactly about two teenagers who used to go to the sane school and hate each other..they will act like a kiddies and like cats and dogs whenever they meet...one day,they have found their love...who are their beloved one?and what will happens next?you will get to know the answer as the novel has done..haha..or you wil never c0z i dont know where should I write it either on fb as notes,or tumblr or in this simple blog..lols..I think that Im goin to send it to Karangkraf or PTS..lols..
anyhow,hopefully that my dreams will come true..amin :)
No comments:
Post a Comment