Dear Mimos,
ishh..it sounds kiddy to say "Dear Mimos" for my post's beginning..but,who cares?this is my blog and that can be my TM.......erm..am I right?lols...
anyways..thats just to greet my dearies bloggie..haha..just like doggie but I have no dog as pet except cats and will not even keep a dog as my pet~!lol...anyways..tonight Im soooo lonely just like mr.lonely..actually aku rindu..rindu something,someone..erm.aku pun tak tahu apa atau siapa yang aku rindu..this truly sad song makes me turn into melancholy but I just dont know why..maybe I miss somebody or whatever..lols..
Dear God,please give me happiness and keeps me away from this feeling..I dont want to feel sad and get into sadness or something just like that..when a bright sun is hided by a group of cloud,it makes surround to look glum ..I totally hates this kind of weather..this makes me to unable to feel comfort all day..maybe my heart is true..Im missing someone but I just dont know who..maybe my old friend who havent keep in touch with me anymore..or maybe somebody else..God is the only who knows it..
I dont want this feeling..I dont need everyone to gimme empathize or sympathize or whatever they call it..I aint trapped into a really-really sad story..but just missing an anon or something that I has lost it soooo long time ago..anyways,only God knows my feeling...I hope one day I will have my own happiness just like everyone arround me owned it..or,maybe I miss my southron friend that I have met him on a mosque in terengganu before I moved to kelantan..lol..anyways,keeps praying to God hopefully my prob will be solved soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment