Pages

$$wElcOmetOtHisbLoG$$

ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this blog~!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

a story on jan 27,2011~

why?why?why should I face this risk?should I be dismissed?should I walk alone?this is not fair to me!why?what makes you to hate me?what makes you to blame me for everything?why should my life ruin?why should I get diseases?why should I stand for two years of lonely?why should I just shut?why should I just see you played around me?what makes you to ruin my life?what?you didn't ruin it?so,who,then?

**********************************************************************************

today,I went to the school to help teachers decorate the library.I had drawn some sentences on the corridor.but,I came early to the school and was alone with no one there,to accompany me.then,I read the newspaper.after that,a Chinese boy came to me.he asked me why I was there and I answer him briefly.er?whatever.then,the teacher came and she asked me to do some jobs that was to draw something  on the corridor.I was finishing it until the recess time of lower form.at that time,there's a very familiar girl and is a librarian came to librarian.she brought a flower pot and the flowers are soooo beautiful.she asked me to confirm wether i had forgot her or not and the answer was I totally knew her.in the same time,another librarian guys came to the library.one of them came to me and asked for my neck tie as I was no longer using that neck tie.LOL.

can I skip my story?anyways,I had met aina and aqila.they had told me that I was different for a lil bit but i think maybe because my hair is longer.then,a boy came to me.I knew him because we had joined a camp of Red Crescent Society on 2009.I met him at that time and I wasn't knowing him as a malay boy yet.he looks like a Chinese or maybe albino for bits.other than that,I also met the school's best student.he is younger than me but smarter than me.LOL.he is one of the mysterious boy ever I met.LOL.oh,I also never thought that there's form 4 students of 2011 knows me.LOL.then,I called my dad to go home.before my dad reached there,I saw someone.another mysterious boy.he went to pick his motorcycle.I noticed something that was....forget it!LOL.lastly.I met someone.thee biked thee's motorcycle.at my first sight,I didn't  notice who was that as I am a short-sighted person.but as thee came nearer to me,I found that was thee.I was shocking!I freaked out but who knows,I'll always look cool so no one will notice what I feel.LOL.but it's not a happy story,but,it hurts me a lil bit.that's because he never looked at me though we're just facing each other.or maybe thee noticed me,but.thee seemed like thee didn't like that moment.I know and always know who I am.

dear "thee",please never ever hate me. . . . . . . .

2 comments: