Pages

$$wElcOmetOtHisbLoG$$

ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this blog~!

Monday, January 3, 2011

after school :(

Dear Mimos,

my friends yelled me cause of "Dear Mimos"...but I dont care..they dont have right to stop me doing anything.,.lol..actually,Im soooooo lonely in my room without my lil brother..this room will turns to be noisy if he is here but he has to go to school..lol..so,Im here,alone,with no friends to chat and nothing to read..

when I was still in school as a student,I always hope that I will be done as soon as possible..but,now Im an ex-student,Im no longer goin to school,class and next receiving knowledges...but Im missing to experience it again..
lol..maybe yes..I can..I mean,in university that I will be goin to soon(kal0 ade rezeki la)huhu..but the classes will not be the same yet and so way the classmates...everything has changed!and in university,it will changes..a new life will be started,new friends will be gained and new syllabus will be introduced and learned..

an adage is true!some friends come and some friends go..in university,new friends will come to us and our old friends will one-by-one leave us..something that we have learnt has gone from our minds,while a new things will be absorbed by our minds.and.................what about teachers?are they will be forgotten by their kids?I still remember my teachers who taught me in kindergarten..she's a great teacher and always be patient with me..huhu..I hope that there's non of my teachers will be forgotten..it God wills..huhu..

then,how about my alter ego?can I meet them again?I have heard that if we're separating from our friends or whoever, we will meet again after 15 until 35 years later..I will missing my friends and my alter ego along that time...I will be wishing and hoping that God will gives me chances to meet them again..but,I dont know who I wanna meet soon..maybe someone that I missed a lot..or maybe all of my friends..only God who knows it..huhu..I miss you....whoever you are..and hope....hope to meet you again..soon,I believe it.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment