Hello guys!OMG!we(ex-2010 spm's candidates) just have about a week and three days before the day comes.the day that we have to take our SPM result.I am so freaking out to think about this.I am getting freezer and feeling so weak!thinking about this make me sick!arghhh!!I can't neither imagine nor guess how is my result?!is it good?better?bad?OMG!please help me....please grant my wish!T_T
Now,I always and keep thinking about this.can I make my mum happy?can I make my dad feels proud with me and cries for my "maybe a successful" result?owh!!!!I am going to faint to think about this.I am dying about SPM.god please help me!!you are the most merciful!owh....I feel like my sould has gon now.just my body is here,but not my soul.It travels alone,leaving myself..how are my friends?are they okay?or are they getting fever too?just like me?my Godness,this sounds really creepy than seeing a ghost~~.I wish I can just be chill but I total;ly can't and cant imagine if i can do that.urghh!!!it's better if I am going to suicide than suffering like this!huhu.but,no no no and no way!I have to stand still,as long as I can breath!!!!I am not going to make such fool thing either now or in the next time!!I am still sane.lol.either by hook or by crook,I have to go there(my school),taking my result!my guts isn't small! I have to be brave!!but not bold!but no....I can't.this makes me so weak!I am going to faint again and again!(T_T)
what about my classmates?I wish they will be fine,not freaking about just like me.it's enough if I am the only one who freaks out waiting for the result,with a own "guts".but I am so afraid to meet them in school.maybe I should just be careful with my steps so I will not meet them...??no no no!they are my friends,though I am not their friend.who cares?I love all of my friends though how hurts they have hurt me.friends will not care for what their friends have done to them.but a friend is all about having someone who we can share everything,doing everything together,talking to everytime without any reasons.right?wow!amazing?am i saying this?lol.wait!what if I meet thee??what should I do now?hiding from thee?run from thee?or shall I greet thee like I am so close to thee?just like,"hello there,how are you?how's your result?".or maybe,"hey dude!long time no see ya!miss ya!!"like that?OMG!I will never ever able to do that cause i'll be shutting my mouth up as i meet thee.great habit right?lolololol.anyways,hopefully March 23,2011 will be my most beautiful moment ever,the happiest day ever I have! :)
".I am getting freezer "
ReplyDeleteokay.. i don't understand this...