Hi and hello there..again!LOL.tonight is a very lonely night.I am just alone in my room,writing this posts while listening to the musics.I love listening a song while finishing something just like my homeworks,worksheets and so on.but,for the sake of my eyes,I have to minimize the power of the screen,I mean the light..it can hurt my eyes.yeah!maybe because my eyes are sensitive.I mean,it able to damage my eyes.hey......talking about eyes,I recalled the lyric of bella luna,a song that was sung by jason mraz..it sounds like this,"a pair of eyes,a chosen one"..very beautiful song.lovely and i love it so much!you know what?when I hear the song,I feel like I am meeting a my soul mate.lol.this is serious!we must help it~~OMG!I am not one of the wonder pet cause i am human.lol.but I love mostly the hamster.it looks so cute and brainy.actually all of them but the hamster is the most.lus,I love hamster.miss my hamster.lol.
9 days left before my birthday.lol.Im so excited waiting for my birthday.but i dont know what's gonna happen on the day.T_T.are friends wishing my birthday?is anyone sends me a gift?maybe special gift?lol.will my special wish as my birthday gift from God be granted?everything is playing in my mind frequently.i keep on thinking about that though i really-really do not want to think it.like one says,"sometimes we're not controlling our world,but our minds controls it".but,if we wanna make our world to be the best world ever,we must know the rules.rules how to control our world.because we're the creations,so,we rule our world,not the world rules us!understand?if you dont,just ignore this.I am not a president to rule your world,reading and trying to understand this.lol.by the way,if you feel stress after reading this,do not be panic,just listen to any songs that you like.haha.*not related again*haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment