Pages

$$wElcOmetOtHisbLoG$$

ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this blog~!

Monday, March 7, 2011

A letter on dilemma~

                                Hello readers(not mine)haha.happy one morning and happy one country to you all guys.I am now,so tired.I went to the city to buy my pin number to fill my information for "Maktab Perguruan" or in Englsih,we call it College.i have to fill it as my mum wishes me to be a teacher and she wants me to teach English.so,i am in dilemma.that is because,first,I love Chemistry and I think if I become a teacher,I want to be a Chemistry's teacher.just like her,my Chemistry's teacher.she's so great and totally amazing!I admire and adore her.she's has inspired me to be great in science stream.she's always telling her students to b a great one.be smart based on what you just understand and remember and has learned.never be smart based on what you have read!cause it will bring nothing for your future.(KINDA).LOL.actually I don't remember what is the most suitable phrase for those things.haha.oh,my fisrt reason for why I am so dilemma is,my real and ever ambition is to be a SCIENTIST!great scientist just like avicenna but i want to be a scientist in Chemistry Course.or maybe teaching in Chemistry.but I have to get at least A- for Chemy and Addmaths!OMG!!!!!I am not so into addmaths.and just a moderate level student in Chemy.T_T.but,that will never ever stops me to be a scientist!I will try as long as I am alive!God,please help me!!!!!guys,pray for me!!!T_T
                               Now,I have to read again my chemy's book for my sake.who knows,if one day I am chosen to cont my study in Chemistry Course,then holding my ambition to be a scientist..so,i have and really-really have to have the basic of Chemistry.what about addmaths?my sister said that in University,in chemy course,I just need to focus on Chemy,Physics and math mode.so,I guess i can cover them all.LOL.but sorry for addmaths cause I will never be good and excellent in addmaths(give up).T_T.after taking my lunch,I think I want to read some in chemy.so,i will not forget anything.LOL.okay now I recalled what my teacher has said to us.she said that first thinking will not help us to a an excellent one.but SMART thinking helps us at all times.but,if you use both way of thinking,so,I think that you are the smarter one.because,you think your fisrt thinking,I mean,explore it more,then,you'll gain such smart ideas which is coming from smart thinking!:).so,to those who want to be a scientist or have such a big dream,be wise while thinking and making a conclusion!Good Luck!;)

2 comments: