Hi there,my readers(do I have?)haha..today is a very beautiful day..a group of bird is flying in the sky freely.some on the land are enjoying their breakfast.sounds lovely right?:D.i am so happy because i have managed my blog.hey!look at it,does it look like a very haunted paper?haha.this blog looks like it is written by a romeo who have dead.having a good day with a cup of Milk and a plate of cream puff has made me so happy.this world has became so marvelous..to me,especially.haha.i love cream puff.do you know what is that?it looks like a rolled puff with a very creamy margarine in it.so,it is so tasty and delicious!ahhhh.come here and join me so you can taste it.but i am just giving you one bite.HAHA.I love to eat cream puff and totally gonna be crazy when I see it in market or where ever.then,feeling sad if I can't buy it,and enjoy my days eating it.haha.
my day is still the same.boring at all day.-.-".I wish i can travel the world now.hey!I have got ten days yet before my birthday is coming!!haha.you know what?I wish my besties,my friends on Fb are wishing for my birtday.huhu.then,i wish i will have a very special gift from God.:-).I really-really wish for these things on my birthday.i am no longer celebrating my birthday since I was 13 year-old-boy.but i miss those moments so muc and wish i can feel it again~!huhu.okay.this is just a wish.I never dream that it will come true.only God knows it.OMG.I got fever since the result will be coming soon.hopefully it will be my best result ever which can make my parent feel proud with me!!:'(..oh,I'm going to check my bood type in the nearest clinic on this afternoon.wish me okay.(this doesnt make me freak out okay)..haha..errmm..that's all..thank you for reading this post..LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment