why should I face this risk now?it is ridiculous and I dont think that my soul is soooooooooo strong to face this hardship~!
"Dear God,please guide me to choose the best way to solve my problem.......I dont wanna hurt anyone..
and yet,I feel soooo weak to go on with this hardship.."
I never ever faced something like this before,I mean,maybe I did but it's not my hardship..it's a friend of mine's..
and I am just like a "counselor" to my friend who was in trouble,before.
I tries to chill my self but absolutely cant..
this is playing in my mind with non-stop!!!I am wondering..what should I do now?
talk to my hand and listen to my heart?that's not a good answer~!
now,I wish I can have a friend who willing to talk and share with me about everything...love,life,study and sooooo on~!
I wish I can have a ver happy life soon...with someone I love to and someone is a good friend to me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment